The Future of San Francisco, In Your Hands
Join us at the Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel on Sept. 26, 2017 for San Francisco Travel’s second annual Tourism & Economic Forum!
This half-day event will provide you with up-to-the-minute research, forecasts, and plans for San Francisco's tourism and hospitality industry. You'll walk away armed with critical information to help you formulate your business plan for 2018 and beyond. All partners are encouraged to attend.
We're proud to welcome the following guest speakers who are currently scheduled to appear:
- Brett Allor, Sr. Director, Market Strategy & Research, San Francscio Travel
- Jim Beighley, EVP, Strategy and Market Development, DFS Group Limited
- Erica Eyring, Director, North America, Expedia Media Solutions
- Hubertus Funke, Executive Vice President, Tourism, San Francisco Travel
- Leonie Patrick, Senior Director, Citywide Sales and Convention Sales Operations, San Francisco Travel
- Julie Purnell, Managing Director - San Francisco, CBRE Hotels
- Aran Ryan, Director of Lodging Analytics, Tourism Economics
- Ivar Satero, Director, San Francisco International Airport
- Rosie Spaulding, General Manager, Rugby World Cup Sevens
- Micah Weinberg, President, Bay Area Economic Institute
We'll be adding more details as they're announced. Keep checking this space, as well as our weekly Cablegram.
Interested in being a sponsor of the Tourism & Economic Forum? Contact Lisa Cleveland, Senior Director, Partner Services & Events.
- Date: Sept. 26, 2017
- Time: 8 a.m.–12 p.m.
Breakfast will be served.
- Location: Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel
609 Sutter St.
San Francisco, CA 94102
- Cost: SOLD OUT!