Hotel Availability Dates
June 8-11, 2018
June 14-18, 2018
June 29-July 10, 2018
July 28-August 12, 2018
August 25-31, 2018
September 2-4, 2018
November 19-27, 2018
December 8-11, 2018
December 19-23, 2018
January 1-16, 2019
April 29-May 1, 2019
June 10-18, 2019
June 29-July 6, 2019
July 10- 19, 2019
July 23- September 6, 2019
Total Guest Rooms: 804
Number of Meeting Rooms: 39
Largest Exhibit Space: 17,064 Sq. Ft.
Total Meeting Space: 72,000 Sq. Ft.
Largest Banquet Capacity: 1,000
Escape to our San Francisco Hotel with Bay Views!
Dramatic architecture, panoramic views and a waterfront setting are just a few reasons why Hyatt Regency San Francisco is a top destination hotel in the Embarcadero district. For a casual conversation or a business meeting in a vibrant and modern space, our grand lobby is the world’s largest. An unbeatable location across from the iconic Ferry Building makes this San Francisco hotel the ideal starting point for your Bay Area adventure.
What Makes a Seamless Stay:
- Deluxe accommodations: 804 spacious and stylish rooms and suites and the world’s largest hotel lobby, 17 stories tall and 42,000 cubic feet of space – Guinness Book of World Records!
- Embarcadero waterfront location: Explore famous attractions like Chinatown and Fisherman’s Wharf, or ride the ferry to Alcatraz
- Easy access to transportation: Hop on a cable car right outside our front doors or BART and discover the beauty, energy and culture of the City by the Bay – only 13 miles to San Francisco International Airport!
- Vibrant dining destination: Enjoy seasonal cuisine and artisan cocktails in our remodeled restaurant and bar, Eclipse Kitchen & Bar – Renovated in 2017!
- State-of-the-art event venues: Get inspired or celebrate in our 39 flexible meeting rooms, ideal for a meet and greet or registration area – 72,000 square feet!
For additional information, please contact us.