2014 International Travel + Tourism Forum
“Attracting and Leveraging the Chinese and Emerging Market Visitor”
Thanks for joining us at our 2014 International Travel & Tourism Forum. We hope you walked away with a boost of knowledge and inspiration to help you understand the international market (and some new contacts to help you get there!).
We're always striving to make our events bigger and better, so please take a moment and give us your feedback so we can understand how to make the next experience more beneficial for you.
If you'd like to share some of the information you heard today with your team, here's a couple presentations available for download:
- Profile of the Emerging Market Visitor - Tom Kiely, San Francisco Travel
- Understanding the Emerging Market Visitor - Howard Pickett, San Francisco Travel
- International Air Traffic Outlook - John L. Martin, San Francisco International Airport
- Federal Initiatives to Expand and Facilitate Inbound International Travel
Kandace Bender, San Francisco International Airport
Carroll Rheem, Brand USA
Patricia Rojas-Ungar, US Travel
- Air Travel Industry: Opportunities for Growing the Chinese & Emerging Market Visitor - Andy Buchanan, United Airlines
- Anticipating & Leveraging Trends in the Chinese and Emerging Market Visitor - Jim Beighley, DFS Group Limited
Last but not least, keep the momentum going into 2015 by joining us at our upcoming events. We're always adding fresh information and new tools, so even if you attended recently, we'd love to see you again.
View photos from the event here.
THANKS TO OUR PARTNERS: