Make Your San Francisco Visit Simple with an Attraction Pass
San Francisco is home to a wide variety of attractions and activities, which can sometimes make it hard to decide what to see in a single trip. With an attraction pass such as CityPASS or Go Card, choices are made easier by pre-paying entry to a select list of options.
For one fee, CityPASS provides you one-time entry to four main attractions in the city, plus three-day unlimited cable car and Muni rides. Benefits include:
- CityPASS booklets are good for nine days, starting with your first day of use. So you can visit attractions at your own pace, and in any order.
- Includes the Aquarium of the Bay on PIER 39, California Academy of Sciences, the de Young Museum and the Exploratorium, plus a ride around the bay with Blue & Gold Fleet.
- Unlimited transportation on all Muni trolleys, buses and historic cable cars for three consecutive days.
- Savings of 42% or more vs. the cost of combined entry for each activity, plus the ability to skip the lines at certain attractions with your CityPASS ticket.
- Additional savings offered with partner coupons on shopping, dining and more.
You can buy a CityPASS here.
The Go San Francisco Card offers a variety of multi-day and option package passes. Go Card partners with more than 25 attractions and activities, including top favorites like the de Young Museum and SFMOMA, unique options off the beaten path like an AT&T Park Tour or the San Francisco Dungeon, and beyond destination tours to Muir Woods and wine country.
- Choose what and where to visit as you go, based on a pre-selected combination of days and attractions.
- You can also build your own pass with specific attractions, and use at your leisure with a 30-day window for use after your first redemption.
- Save up to 55% with an All-Inclusive Pass and choose from 27 attractions.
- With the free Go City Card app, you can use your pass on your phone.
- Pre-packaged options such as a San Francisco Museum Pass can take the guesswork out of choosing a package.
You can buy a Go Card here.
Still unsure of an attraction pass? Visitors looking to buy tickets to single attractions can take advantage of select discounts direct through San Francisco Travel. Check out our Buy Tickets page to view savings on a number of options.