MYSF TRAINING PROGRAM
Every year more than 24 million new and returning visitors come to San Francisco from all over the world. You may be the first person they meet. The impression you make and excellent service you offer will make an important difference to their visit. You are vitally important. We want our visitors to have an enjoyable experience and return again and again. MYSF is designed to empower tourism employees by providing current destination knowledge about San Francisco.
- San Francisco Travel and Learn iT! teamed up to create a compelling interactive program with insider tips and tricks to help visitors enjoy the most popular attractions in San Francisco
- MYSF Insider – E-mails with tourism industry updates giving you the inside scoop on what’s coming up, and invitations to tourism industry professional’s special offers
- Thirty days of additional career development trainings on the Learn iT! online learning portal
- Employer accepted certification in tourism and destination expertise
- Individual Online Certification Fee + Benefits: $29.95
- Group Enrollment Options: Online and Live Class options are available. Check out our company options here.
Questions about which format is right for you? Contact the MYSF team at email@example.com and we'll come up with a plan together!
The MYSF program is more than just a certification, it's a community. We host a wide variety of events that are exclusive to MYSF graduates, where attendees can continue to learn with first-hand experience about San Francisco.
MYSF Neighborhood FAM Events:
Additional Resources for MYSF Graduates
Dive deeper into San Francisco’s 19 neighborhoods; here are additional resources to discover subjects not covered in our training:
MYSF Featured Employers
See which other Bay Area businesses are participating in MYSF.