Outdoor Dining and Fun at The Yard at Mission Rock
Located just south of AT&T Park alongside McCovey Cove, The Yard at Mission Rock gives visitors and locals alike the opportunity to experience the Mission Rock neighborhood on a small scale. Nestled between the South Beach and the Mission Bay neighborhoods, the Mission Rock district is an exciting, new, common ground for San Franciscans. The Yard at Mission Rock has proven a favorite for fun and inviting outdoor dining and community events.
Conceived as a pop-up village constructed from repurposed shipping containers, The Yard features dining and activities showcasing emerging local culture, culinary trends, and new ways to come together through creating, eating, and learning. Guests can enjoy a variety of options while visiting. Highlight tenants include:
Crêperie St. Germain
Crêperie Saint-Germain offers savory and sweet buckwheat crêpes stuffed with fresh, sustainable, organic ingredients and prepared according to the traditional, time-honored method used in kitchens across France. Along with the selection of crepes, many of which are gluten-free, St. Germain has an array of salads, sandwiches, panini and fresh juices available, offering a delicious, lighter street food alternative.
Street Soccer USA
Also at The Yard is Street Soccer USA Park, the premier small-sided soccer facility in the city. A popular place for adult and youth leagues, camps, clinics, and specialized rentals throughout the year, it's a perfect location to to try your hand — and foot — at street soccer and grab some exercise.
The Yard is open on San Francisco Giants game days only with following varying times for 2018:
- Monday - Thursday night games (7:15 p.m. start): 4 p.m. - 8:15 p.m.
- Monday - Friday afternoon games (12:45 p.m. start): 11a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Monday - Sunday night games (6:05 p.m. start): 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday night games (7:15 p.m. start): 3 p.m. - 8:15 p.m.
- Saturday afternoon games (1:05 p.m. start): 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Sunday afternoon games (1:05 p.m.): 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Special dates and times include:
- Exhibition Game 1 vs. Oakland Athletics: Monday, March 26, 4 p.m. - 8:15 p.m.
- Exhibition Game 2 vs. Oakland Athletics: Tuesday, March 27, 3 p.m. - 8:15 p.m.
- Opening Day: Tuesday, April 3: 10 a.m. - 8:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 4: 1 p.m. - 8:15 p.m.
Check here for the complete Giants game day schedule.
Private events and special community events can also be held at The Yard. Some events include: tailgates, company fun runs, and receptions. For calendar updates and additional tenant information, make sure to visit The Yard online.