Our Partner Business Exchanges are a fun and casual way to network with other members of the travel and tourism community. Held at different venues throughout the city, with light bites and beverages to enjoy, the Partner Business Exchange is a great opportunity to make valuable connections.
We're pleased to announce that our first Partner Business Exchange of 2018 will be at ThirstyBear Brewing Company and Spanish Cuisine in SoMa. Join us on Wednesday, Jan. 24 for a night of networking to get your new year started right. Register now! We expect this one to fill up fast.
- Date: Jan. 24, 2018
- Time: 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Location: ThirstyBear Brewing Company and Spanish Cuisine
661 Howard St.
San Francisco, CA 94105
- Cost: $40 for partners; $50 for non-partners; $55 at the door
Be the first to know
Host a future PBX
Interested in being a PBX host? Contact Lisa Cleveland, Sr. Director, Partner Services & Events.
Been here before?
Check out photos from past Partner Business Exchanges:
- Oct. 26, 2017: Autodesk Gallery
- Aug. 23, 2017: Conservatory of Flowers
- May 9, 2017: Hard Rock Café
- Feb. 8, 2017: Fogo de Chão
- Oct. 18, 2016: The Chapel
- July 19, 2016: SPiN San Francisco
- Apr. 12, 2016: Lucky Strike
- March 3, 2016: The Wattis Room at San Francisco Symphony
- Nov. 19, 2015: Beatbox SF
- Sept. 24, 2015: Legion of Honor
- April 2, 2015: CLIFT Hotel
- Jan. 14, 2015: The Masonic
- Nov. 20, 2014: Hornblower Cruises & Events
- Sept. 25, 2014: Presidio Officers' Club (2 Dudes & A Booth headshots)
- June 26, 2014: San Francisco Travel Open House at One Front Street