American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
The AAAAI Annual Meeting is the premier educational event for allergists/immunologists and other related healthcare professionals around the world, drawing thousands of delegates each year. The 2019 AAAAI Annual Meeting will put the spotlight on advances in the prevention and treatment of food allergy, which reflects the increasingly important role food allergy is playing in the allergy/immunology specialty. This role will only continue to increase as the disease becomes more prevalent and treatments become available. Sessions related to the theme, which make up about 20% of the educational program, will allow attendees to keep up to date on the ever changing world of food allergy. The remaining 80% of sessions were developed through AAAAI member submissions and touch on some of the hottest topics in the field.
Learn more at www.annualmeeting.aaaai.org
What’s happening? Stay current on San Francisco’s ever-changing entertainment and events line-up, exhibitions, performances and what’s to come — and be sure to check out the Editor’s Picks .