Register Now for 2020's Virtual Edition
We're excited to continue the tradition of hosting our annual Visitor & Lodging Forecast Forum on Wednesday, Aug. 12, starting at 9 a.m.. This year, we're taking it online so you can attend from home. Better yet, this year's Forum is free to all active members!
The shortened program will focus on the trends shaping San Francisco's future and up-to-the-minute insights about what San Francisco's tourism industry can expect in the year to come. You'll hear from the San Francisco Travel executive team, along with special guest speakers, including:
- Adam Sacks, President, Tourism Economics
- Janet Lamkin, California Regional President, United Airlines
- Melissa Andretta, Director of International Marketing and Aviation Development, SFO
We hope you'll be able to attend!
- Date: Wednesday, Aug. 12, 2020
- Time: 9 - 11 a.m.
- Location: Online
- Cost: FREE to active members