What Is a Market Briefing?
San Francisco Travel's Market Briefings let our partners take a deep dive into topics that impact all of us in the tourism and hospitality community. We give you the opportunity to talk to the experts on our team and our knowledgable friends in the industry about the issues that matter to you and your business.
Expanding Your Engagement in Google - A Two-Part Learning Series
San Francisco Travel and Miles Partnership are launching a two-part education initiative for our partners on how you can increase your exposure within Google’s products, and improve your engagement and conversion with your customers.
The first part of the program will be a webinar held at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2019. During this one-hour session, you will learn:
- What San Francisco Travel is doing to improve the city's presence on Google.
- How your Google My Business listing is surfaced in Google search and travel products.
- Opportunities to get the most exposure, customer satisfaction, and marketing insights for your business from the free Google My Business platform.
- The latest features in Google My Business to engage customers.
The second part of the program will be an in-person workshop following our 2019 Marketing Conference on Thursday, Mar. 14, 2019. Beginning at 12:30, this live class will provide tactical training and vital takeaways for utilizing the Google My Business platform, including:
- Claiming and managing your account.
- Obtaining and responding to reviews.
- Tips to improve your photography.
- Adding 360 images and video.
- Removing photos from your listing.
- Leveraging Local Guides.
- Getting the most from Posts.
- Unique opportunities by business type.
Can't make it on Mar. 14? No problem; a second in-person workshop will be held on Friday, Mar. 15, 2019 at the San Francisco Travel Offices.
We strongly recommend that interested partners attend both the webinar and one of the two live workshops.
- REGISTER NOW for the webinar on Feb. 26, 2019.
- REGISTER NOW for the live class at Mission Bay Conference Center on Mar. 14, 2019.
- REGISTER NOW for the live class at San Francisco Travel on Mar. 15, 2019.
*Note: These events are only open to San Francisco Travel partners. Walk-ins, whether partners or not, will not be admitted.*
Interested in sponsoring one of our Partner Events? Click here for all the info about our sponsorship opportunities.