Join us on Thursday, Sept. 5, 2019, for our annual Visitor and Lodging Forecast Forum. This event will give you the opportunity to listen to expert, up-to-the-minute insights about what San Francisco's tourism industry can expect in the near future. It will be a huge help as you prepare to plan and budget for the year head.
Check out our list of confirmed speakers:
- Joe D'Alessandro, President & CEO, San Francisco Travel Association
- Jon Kimball, Area General Manager, Marriott International, and San Francisco Travel Board Chair
- Adam Sacks, President of Tourism Economics
- Sean Randolph, Senior Director, Bay Area Council Economic Institute
- Brett Allor, Sr. Director, Makreting Strategy & Research, San Francisco Travel Association
- Tom David, Executive Vice President & Chief Sales Officer, San Francisco Travel Association
- Melissa Andretta, Director of International Marketing & Aviation Development, San Francisco International Airport
- Hubertus Funke, Executive Vice President, Chief Tourism Officer, San Francisco Travel Association
- Dan Rosenbaum, Director Global Marketing, San Francisco Travel Association
- Caroline Beteta, President and CEO, Visit California
We hope to see you there!
- Date: Sept. 5, 2019
- Time: 8 a.m. - noon
- Location: Mission Bay Conference Center @ UCSF
1675 Owens St.
San Francisco, CA 94158
- Cost: $200 for partners, $250 for non-partners, $250 on-site registration
This event benefits our San Francisco Travel Foundation scholarship program. The Foundation supports educational programming that benefits San Francisco's future hospitality industry leaders.