Announcing Our New Hotel Ticket Store Program
Your hotel plays a vital role in making sure our guests have a positive experience. Your team are destination ambassadors, and we truly value your efforts toward making sure San Francisco and the Bay Area remains a top place for people to visit.
To provide visitors with a better overall experience, we are rolling out a new Ticket Store program with our partner, aRes Travel. We currently work with aRes Travel to offer discounted tickets through our own website and at the Visitor Information Center.
San Francisco Travel, in partnership with aRes Travel, is now able to bring this program in market, empowering your hotel staff to access and sell discounted tickets directly to your guests. Through an easy-to-use interface, hotel staff will be able to access a wide range of destination product, including discounted attractions, activities, and tours.
The aRes Ticket Store provides a better experience for hotel guests by being able to sell local attractions and activities to your guests and getting them tickets in hand to take straight to the gate. Plus, any ticket sales through the system will drive additional revenue to your organization, through a revenue share on collected commissions.
Interested? Here's how to get started:
- Contact aRes Travel to learn more about the opportunity and benefits of this program. Please email email@example.com and an associate will contact you quickly.
- Load the San Francisco Travel Ticket Store app on to your mobile device, or add your custom URL to your desktop.
- If you are interested in adding a credit card swiper for your desktop computer or iPad, aRes can provide you a solution for a reasonable fee.
- aRes will schedule time with your team to train you on how to navigate the San Francisco Travel Ticket Store and process transactions.
- Engage with your guests and help them get tickets before traveling to the attraction or activity of their choice.
We are excited for your hotel to participate in this new program. San Francisco Travel and the aRes Travel team are here to assist. If you have any questions, please reach out to Justin Stratford at firstname.lastname@example.org.