San Francisco Travel's Board of Directors
The San Francisco Travel Board of Directors governs the organization. It is composed of the Chair, Chair-Elect, Vice Chair, Secretary/Treasurer, Immediate Past Chair, and between 25 and 35 directors-at-large, all of whom must represent partner companies. In addition, the Board also includes a non-elected representative of the City and County of San Francisco.
The primary responsibilities of San Francisco Travel board members are:
- To help formulate policy and set goals;
- To maintain the fiscal viability of the organization;
- To determine San Francisco Travel's position on current issues;
- To represent tourism issues to government and the community as appropriate;
- To educate yourself and others about the role of tourism in the community.
San Francisco Travel's 2019-2020 Board of Directors
To learn more about our leadership and our goals for the year, view our Strategic Business Plan.