Take the San Francisco Safe Travel Pledge
As we welcome visitors back to San Francisco, we're doing our part to keep the city safe and healthy. We hope you'll do your part to keep yourself and our residents safe, too.
Take our Safe Travel Pledge to show us and your fellow travelers that you're committed to traveling responsibly. Help us ensure that San Francisco will be able to welcome everyone once they're ready to travel.
I pledge to:
- Wear a mask or other face covering when indoors at public spaces.
- Maintain physical distance from others while exploring the city.
- Practice good hygiene to lower the risk of spreading or contracting disease.
- Follow all local public health orders, even if they are different from the ones where I live.
- Research the changes that local hotels, attractions, and businesses have made before I travel so that I can be a responsible visitor.
- Support local businesses that form the character and culture of San Francisco's many different neighborhoods.
- Use contactless payment methods wherever possible.
- Be patient with and respectful to the workers in San Francisco's hotels, restaurants, and stores, who are all adjusting to new protocols and procedures.
- Preserve and protect the places I visit by not littering or leaving things behind.
- Lead by example and share these practices with other travelers.