We're so excited to welcome international visitors back to San Francisco. All your favorite things about San Francisco—our beautiful scenery, outstanding dining, and inspiring culture—are waiting for you. What's more, our city is among the healthiest in the U.S., with 80% of our eligible residents fully vaccinated and firm policies on showing proof of vaccination at attractions, restaurants, and other points of interest.
We know that many other nations require their citizens to be tested for COVID-19 before returning home. That's why we've started to collect resources international travelers can use to get the testing they need in a timely fashion.
- RokketMed Testing Center - A dedicated testing facility located at Moscone Center in the heart of San Francisco. Open daily from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- SF.gov - This official map displays a number of testing locations around the city, some of which are run by the City and County of San Francisco.
- SFO - Information on testing options at San Francisco International Airport.
- Dignity Health - Local healthcare provider.
- Cabron Health - Local healthcare provider.
- Test the People - A resource for rapid testing in the Bay Area.
Be advised that costs may vary between testing providers and that some providers may restrict their services to local residents.
It is also a good idea for international travelers to confirm which sort of COVID-19 test is acceptable to their home jurisdictions.
We also recommend checking with your airline of choice, as many carriers provide testing resources and information.
We will update this page as more options become available.
Any questions can be directed to our Travel Trade department.