20 acres on three adjacent blocks in the heart of San Francisco (includes Moscone West). Close proximity to hotels, parks, major museums, restaurants and other attractions.
- Lowest carbon emissions per delegate of any major convention center in North America.
- Largest solar panel array in San Francisco.
- 15 million gallons of water recovered annually for reuse in landscaping and street cleaning.
- Facility-wide recycling and composting.
- Easy access to Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) station and MUNI (municipal trains and buses).
- San Francisco International Airport connection at nearby BART stations.
- 5,000 parking spaces within walking distance.
- Walking distance to many hotels and attractions.
- More than 500,000 sq. ft. of contiguous space
- 50,000 sq. ft new, column-free ballroom.
- 2,300 10’ x 10’ booths can be accommodated in largest exhibition space.
- 20 loading docks with drive-on access to exhibit halls.
- 82 meeting rooms.
- 107,000 sq. ft. of light-filled pre-function lobbies with dramatic views of the city and surrounding Yerba Buena Gardens.
- 25,000 sq. ft. of secure outdoor terraces with spectacular views; ideal for receptions
Kenley Moy, CMP - Vice President, National Sales Offices
email@example.com | 202-803-5460