The Moscone Center at a Glance
Get the fast facts on San Francisco's largest, greenest, and newly renovated convention venue, The Moscone Center
20 acres on three adjacent blocks in the heart of San Francisco (includes Moscone West). Close proximity to hotels, parks, major museums, restaurants and other attractions.
- Lowest carbon emissions per delegate of any major convention center in North America.
- Largest solar panel array in San Francisco.
- 15 million gallons of water recovered annually for reuse in landscaping and street cleaning.
- Facility-wide recycling and composting.
- Easy access to Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) station and MUNI (municipal trains and buses).
- San Francisco International Airport connection at nearby BART stations.
- 5,000 parking spaces within walking distance.
- Walking distance to many hotels and attractions.
- More than 500,000 sq. ft. of contiguous space
- 50,000 sq. ft new, column-free ballroom.
- 2,300 10’ x 10’ booths can be accommodated in largest exhibition space.
- 20 loading docks with drive-on access to exhibit halls.
- 82 meeting rooms.
- 107,000 sq. ft. of light-filled pre-function lobbies with dramatic views of the city and surrounding Yerba Buena Gardens.
- 25,000 sq. ft. of secure outdoor terraces with spectacular views; ideal for receptions
Vice President, Convention Sales
415 227 2691
Official Meeting Planner's Guide
Discover what's new for meetings and conventions in San Francisco, find ideas for hosting unforgettable meetings and offsites, learn about San Francisco neighborhoods, and much more.