The San Francisco Convention & Visitors Bureau Provides Enhanced Attendance Building Tool for Meeting Planners
he San Francisco Convention & Visitors Bureau has expanded its ever-growing tool kit for meeting planners by enhancing “MeetingMarketer,” a valuable resource for creating successful, well-attended events and meetings in San Francisco.
September 11, 2009 — San Francisco Convention & Visitors Bureau (SFCVB) has expanded its ever-growing tool kit for meeting planners by enhancing “MeetingMarketer,” a valuable resource for creating successful, well-attended events and meetings in San Francisco. The updated attendance-building tool kit is located in the Meeting Planners section of San Francisco’s official visitor web site.
The MeetingMarketer includes the following resources to assist with marketing events, many at no charge:
- Electronic Marketing Tools (custom postcards, Web sites, and newsletters)
- Media Center (photos, videos, logos, and promotional copy)
- Promotional Materials (materials for mailings or on-site)
- Promote Locally (opportunities to help increase visibility in San Francisco)
- San Francisco Maps
- International Attendance (suggestions on how to increase attendance from overseas)
- Restaurant Reservations (link meetings to an online restaurant reservation system)
- American Express Exclusive Offers (special offers exclusively for American Express Card members)
- Attendee Discounts
- Letters from Government Officials to welcome attendees
“The Convention Events and Services department at the SFCVB has always provided marketing tools to meeting planners, however, with MeetingMarketer, these tools are more accessible, providing meeting planners with everything they need to make their San Francisco event a success,” said Kathryn Horton, senior director of convention events and services of the SFCVB.
# # #