The award-winning hit Broadway musical "Hamilton" has returned to San Francisco at the BroadwaySF Orpheum Theatre for an extended run through May 31, 2020. This represents the second run in San Francisco, following 2018's stay that sold-out within 24 hours of its ticket release. Winner of 11 Tony Awards®, including Best Musical, in 2016, "Hamilton" continues to be a smash success in New York and across the country.
"Hamilton" is the story of America's Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, an immigrant from the West Indies who became George Washington's right-hand man during the Revolutionary War and was the new nation’s first Treasury Secretary. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, blues, rap, R&B, and Broadway, Hamilton is the story of America then, as told by America now.
Visit complete show information for the Orpheum Theatre here.
Group Ticket Information
"Hamilton" is playing through May 31, 2020, and continues to be a ticket in high demand for theater-goers. BroadwaySF has made group ticket purchases easier with a dedicated contact to assist with access.
Tips for Group Sales access to "Hamilton" with BroadwaySF::
- Groups of 20 or more guests qualify.
- All performances and all seating sections offer group access, pending availability.
- Group ticket purchasers can put seats on hold and pay for their tickets three months from performance date. Reserve now, pay later!
- Special opportunities for corporate and convention groups.
- Make it a VIP Experience. Groups of 80+ can have exclusive access to BroadwaySF's private event space, The City National Bank Blue Room @ the Orpheum Theatre, for a pre-show mixer. This room comes equipped with full bar service, lounge seating, and music, as well as catering opportunities.
Originally opened in 1926 and officially designated as a San Francisco Landmark in 1977, the 2,200-seat BroadwaySF Orpheum Theatre is an iconic performing arts venue in San Francisco. Find more information here.