May 25, 2021
Save 44% or More with San Francisco CityPASS
Spend less and experience more at must-see attractions with San Francisco CityPASS tickets. Valid for 9 consecutive days, CityPASS is perfect for both vacations and staycations.
- Aquarium of the Bay
- The Walt Disney Family Museum
- San Francisco Zoo & Gardens
- The Exploratorium (Opening July 1)
- The Walt Disney Family Museum and San Francisco Zoo & Gardens Join the San Francisco CityPASS Program
The Walt Disney Family Museum and San Francisco Zoo & Gardens are now part of the San Francisco CityPASS lineup, offering guests using the attraction pass to take advantage of 45% or more on adult admission to key city attractions.
- CityPASS Offers Two Great Attractions at PIER 39
CityPASS helps you make the most of your time at San Francisco's iconic waterfront shopping, dining, and entertainment attraction - PIER 39 - with access to both the Aquarium of the Bay and a bay cruise on Blue & Gold Fleet.
- CityPASS Offers Flexibility with San Francisco C3 Option
Save up to 38% on adult admission to your choice of 3 top attractions with San Francisco C3 tickets from CityPASS. Valid nine days including the first day of use. Cost: Adult, $69; Child ages 4-11, $54. Mobile tickets available exclusively at CityPASS.com. Additional attraction options include the Bay City Bike and Parkwide Bike Rentals, de Young Museum with Legion of Honor, and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA).
Photo by Louis Raphael