Situated in the heart of downtown, the newly renovated San Francisco Marriott Marquis channels the vibrant cultures and rich traditions of its SoMa neighborhood in an innovative rebirth that reflects the creative energies of the City by the Bay. Located next to the Moscone Convention Center and steps away from the Yerba Buena Gardens, renowned museums and cultural attractions, world-class shopping on Union Square, cable cars, restaurants, Oracle Park and Chase Center. You’ll find 1,500 redesigned guest rooms and suites, over 130,000 square feet of flexible function space with an abundance of textures, color and lighting to inspire productivity, and new culinary experiences to enjoy. Take advantage of our 24 hour two-story COR Health and Fitness center and 24/7 M Club Lounge. Enjoy spectacular panoramic rooftop views and cocktails at the View Lounge on the 39th floor.
- Check In: 4:00 PM
- Check Out: 12:00 PM
- Concierge, Free Newspaper, Paid Airport Shuttle, Valet Service
- Accepts: AE, ATM/Debit, DE, MC, V, Major CC's.
- Bathrobes, Coffeemaker, Toiletries, Flat Panel TV, Hairdryer, Honor Bar, PPV Available, Room Safe, Satellite Cable, Wired Internet, Wifi Internet, Work Area
- Rooms: 1500
- Suites: 137
- Maximum Committable Rooms: 1200
- Total Meeting Space (sq. ft.): 117000