The Bay Area Brewers Guild, a trade association, promotes local, independent craft beer and brewer, cultivating a vibrant region-wide community through local and regional activities:
- Educating the public about craft beer.
- Organizing and hosting events such as SF Beer Week, Brews on the Bay, Meet the Brewers and more.
- Advocating for the craft beer industry locally and throughout the region.
- Contributing to local communities through various products and services.
- Partnering with artisan producers in the food, beverage, hospitality and agricultural industries.