Neighborhood Partners Program
Every year, San Francisco Travel Association offers a limited number of unique, local businesses throughout the city a two-year, complimentary Partnership package specially designed to help understand how to drive revenue from the visitor and convention markets and build powerful relationships within the industry.
Here’s what you get
If selected, Neighborhood Partners will receive a two-year complimentary San Francisco Travel Association partnership package, including:
- Exposure to millions of web visitors with a Premier listing on SanFrancisco.travel
- A Partner Support Team consisting of one San Francisco Travel staff member, and one current San Francisco Travel Partner to help you maximize your new benefits
- Weekly industry update email with exclusive Partner information and marketing opportunities
- Access to visiting journalists and Publicity Alerts
- Eligibility for referrals and leads from our Convention, Tourism, Media Relations departments and Visitor Information Center staff
- Admission to exclusive networking and educational events
....and much, much more!
How it works
Use the form below to tell us why you should be one of our 2013-2015 Neighborhood Partners (if you'd like to nominate a business that's not yours, click here). We will not use your contact information for any other purpose or share it without your consent. After the nomination period has closed on May 17th at 5pm, we'll contact nominated businesses and begin an interview process so we can get to know you and your business better. The 2013-2015 Neighborhood Partners will be announced at our Annual Luncheon on June 18, 2013 (businesses who are selected will receive one complimentary admission), and will receive a complimentary San Francisco Travel Association from July 1, 2013 through June 30, 2015.
Who can participate
Any business located in San Francisco that would be of interest to visitors. From restaurants to boutiques, coffee shops to art galleries and beyond. To be considered, businesses must be located in San Francisco and cannot currently be a San Francisco Travel Partner.
- Neighborhood Partner Application
Ready to apply? Tell us who you are and what you do, and we'll take it from there.
- Want to Nominate Someone?
Know a business that could benefit as a Neighborhood Partner? Nominate them today (and they'll thank you later).
- View the 2014-2016 Neighborhood Partners
You're in good company. Check out last year's participants.